Welcome to the Center for Cultural Innovation's New Online Grants System
Please note that this replaces the previous "Culture Grants Online" system and you must create a new User Registration in order to access current online applications.
To Get Started:
1. Click on "Sign Up" tab in the orange bar above to create your new user registration on CCI's online grants system. All applicants MUST register on the new online grants system before they will be able to access grant application forms. For basic instructions on navigating the new online application system and user tabs, please see these User Guidelines.
Please note the following about your registration page:
• All information provided on your Profile page is treated as strictly confidential.
• CCI does not use information provided under Applicant Race as part of criteria to review applications.
For Returning Users:
1. If you've already created a user registration in the new system, select the "Log In" tab above, and enter your username and password to access your account.
2. Once you have created your registration, you can access current applications under the "My Forms" tab. Once you start an application, please be sure to save your information regularly, and before exiting the site between work sessions, by selecting the green "Save" button at the button of each page.
3. To access your saved "In-Progress" application, you'll navigate to the "My Forms" tab, and select "My Data" to edit and submit your application.
NOTE: If you are experiencing issues uploading files through Safari browser, please try using a different browser until further notice. Chrome and Firefox are recommended.
Call the CCI Grants Info Line at (800) 418-1671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.